Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today is.......

my Birthday! And, I have celebrated well! I have been to morning tea with friends, lunch with family and not sure what evening will bring. There has NOT been one birthday cake in sight for which I am VERY thankful! LOL! I have been given some very nice gifts over the past few weeks, too many too mention. Here a just a few...My hubby made me this fantastic owl done in scroll work. I love owls :) It's just beautiful!!!!







Some fabric .....check out the RED!! These pieces match so wonderful!







I won this pattern at guild the other night....can't wait to dig into my wools and start it!












The sweetest Teacup and Teapot embroidery pattern!











Janet made this divine Pineapple Blossom quilt from Quiltville's free pattern. I think it's beautiful Janet, and I want to make one too!











This was a class taught by my very good quilt buddy Connie....the Heart Bargello in the baby size. The class was on Saturday and this lady had her centre done by Monday night for guild. Wow!

I'll try to show more goodies next time! Going to go and sew..what's a quilter's birthday without some piecing time! Hugs to all!

No comments: