Friday, June 11, 2010

Just when I thought...

Thank you Miss Bunny Hill!!I have completed June's snowman..isn't he cute! Just when I thought I was getting ahead of the sewing game along comes a couple of quilty projects requiring immediate attention for special functions. I can't post them until the end of the month but let me tell you...I have been doing some speedy strip piecing, racing rotary cutting, practically lightyear speed pressing and quantum leap quilting in the past week! Today, I came up for air and made a quick trip for some backing. Good thing I had Bunny Hill's BOM to work on in the evenings or I think I might have lost it there for a while!:)

Here are the rest of some of my birthday goodies plus some winnings from guild night. I love the charm pack of Prairie Paisley and isn't the purse shaped notebook sweet!
I won this book at guild last week and I love some of the patterns.

I really want to make this one but it isn't going to happen any time soon. Goes on my bucket list which is getting so long that I think I'll soon need an assistant just to carry it around! LOL! Here it is the middle of June and I haven't even started the Schnibbles State Fair! In fact, I haven't even ordered it yet!! I know, I need my butt kicked for getting too much on the go but it's just too hard not too! I love it too much! Yes, I'm in hook, line and sinker! Happy Quilting!