Monday, April 19, 2010

Still Around...



Okay, here it is in a nutshell....I've been crazy busy! Even my busy was busy!LOL! I know, that does not excuse my not blogging.

I did so many things this past week that my head is spinning around in circles, picture a Linda Blair kind of thing! On the weekend, I took a class in which I learned how to to make these blocks, the pink and blue ones, don't know the name of them, but they were fun to make.




I, also, learned how to make this easy pineapple block in scrappy colors. This is not my quilt here but the instructors. I love the colors and hope to make one for myself before the year is out. Look at me, here I am talking about projects to do before year end, and it's only April! My sister says I have an illness.....she says she's going to start a blog about it....my sister has an illness, she sits and quilts all day, every day, day after day! LOL! I told her I'm in therapy for it...what else can she expect!





I finished my Tag Along Schnibbles last week too. I love how it looks in Blessings by Brannock and Patek. I have the centre done on Schnibbles Plan C and hope to get the borders done Wedsnesday. I have also hand pieced 36 of these miniature fans in the last three weeks, just working on them at night.










I made my mom this table quilt last week for her birthday. It is from Aviary fabric and is much prettier than the photo. I must learn to remember to take a closeup picture of the quilting I do on these things. The weather is going to warm up later this week so hoping to see more buds and maybe some irises blooming.

Got to go and try to shut my brain down and get some sleep. Tuesday's my day to work at the quilt shop! Happy quilting...

No comments: