Monday, April 12, 2010

Tea Time!



I have big news, HUGE news, in fact! I won the drawing over at The Noble Wife!
A quilt with a teacup is SOOOO ME! I love tea, all kinds, and have collected teacups for years. And I use them all the time because it makes teatime seem so much more special.

Jacquelynne, who is a very talented designer, is sending me a copy of her new pattern and fabric to make it!! That's it above, isn't it beautiful! I am so tickled....you should see me doing my happy dance! The pattern is called "Chamomile Afternoon" and the fabric line is called Love Me, Love Me Not by Northcott. Thanks so much Jacquelynne!
I'm in love. Yes, it's true....no getting around it...the love bug has bitten... the Blessings love bug that is! Just look at my blocks for this month's Schnibbles....aren't they lovely! I am using Blessings for this pattern and it is SO MUCH PRETTIER when it's sewn together! The cutting for this quilt was a little challenging....I really had to pay attention to those instructions and label every pile I cut so I would know up from down when it came time to piece!LOL
I love all the color combinations.....the block at the bottom with the black is one of my favorites! Happy Quilting Everyone!

No comments: