Thursday, April 22, 2010

Best Laid Plans


Just finished piecing Plan C. I made it using Astor Manor by Three Sisters. I love this fabric line. Pink and chocolate...always a favorite combo! I just love getting to call these new browns on the market chocolate. Because I love chocolate, of course, and it just makes it so much more yummier to say chocolate instead of brown. Brown is boring, chocolate is good!:)
I was a little pickier about fabric placement in this one setting aside chocolate for the outside stars and the dark pinks for the inside stars. I like how it turned out although it slowed down the piecing process a bit.

This will go in my living room for the summer. I need the new Schnibbles book to come soon so I can make this in the large size for one wall.

I changed my blog design.......AGAIN....I am having a hard time finding the right fit for me. I love the colors in my last template but found the small space alotted for pictures and writing too small and choppy. I like how this space is wider but then I lose the pretty sides. What to do?!
Have a great stitching day!

No comments: