Friday, April 9, 2010

The First Cut..

I don't know where this week has gone! I'm behind...in posting, in keeping up on my post reading, on my quilting projects... Now my allergies are acting badly and I feel an allergy cold starting....bah humbug!

This lovely pink fabric.....see the date it was made! I have had it in my stash that long!! Truly! I bought it at that time and have been waiting for the "perfect" opportunity to use it. That time came on Tuesday and even then, I waivered back and forth on cutting it! WHY!!!! ????That first cut seemed impossible to make.... I had nothing else in my stash that would work and I would have had to go buy fabric if I didn't use this. Am I the only one who suffers stash cutting anxiety!? LOL
I was lucky enough to attend TWO quilt guild meetings this week, which means TWO show and tells. Here are some highlights...

Don't know what the Kansas Troubles looking one is called but I loved it!

Amanda is showing off her Daisy wallhanging, a Pat Sloan pattern in one the quilt magazines from a few years back.Connie, in green, is holding up a quilt her guild did a fabric swap with. Love it also:)! Anyone know the name of the pattern? Happy Quilting!


No comments: