Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hi Ho, Ho Hum....

Quilt is from guild show and tell...All HST's..Gorgeous, must make this one too!LOL

Sometimes life just seems to move along with nothing exciting happening....that's been my life the last week. On the weekend, we went into the city to visit oldest DS. Had a great visit. I did score a couple pair of really great jeans! FINALLY!! I tried on over 10 pairs before finding the first pair. It felt like I was on "What Not to Wear"! LOL! I could hear Stacey and Clinton in my head, "No, not those....not the right style for your body shape, no, not those...okay, but we can do better, you have to try on LOTS of things!! and finally, Eureka!" Jeans are like bras, though, go back in 6 months to find that style again and they've been replaced and you have to start the process all over again. Great if you like to shop for clothes, but I don't. Sunday, I started cleaning up my sewing room....had no choice, I was tipping over piles while trying to work on projects. I found 8 projects in process and 10 waiting to be started. LOL I don't think I will ever run out of things I want to make! Monday, I got trapped by a Clive Cussler book! Yesterday I worked at LQS. Today, I am heading out with Janet to Pinwheels Quilt Shop, lunch and back. That will be another day in.

No comments: