Thursday, February 11, 2010

On the Mend...


Well, I do believe I'm going to live! Head cold seems to be finally clearing up, I'm bored!(which always means you're better)and I only went thru one box of tissues today instead of three! I have a long list of projects that I need to be working on and it's Girls Night tonight but I don't think I have the energy to go.

First quilt is my friend Darcy's, something by Pat Sloan from McCall's about a year ago. Great job!


Second quilt is really pretty by my friend Janet.
These girls were on the retreat with me. I have great friends. Janet wouldn't share any of that fabric though!LOL She whipped this baby up in about 2 hours! Love it:)


Next photo is Heather from the retreat. I am sure she's going to love this picture!LOL Shouldn't be wearing your pajamas at noon time, I guess! She was making these neatest bowls from fabric covered cotton rope. You could even make placemats and chair pads using this technique. You wrap the rope and seam it together on your sewing machine with a zigzag stitch. I know that's clear as mud but you have to see it to understand. Thanks to all for the get well wishes! Nice to know someone is reading me! Quilty hugs,

No comments: