Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finally, Some Stitching!!

I don't do alot of paperpiecing but when Quiltmaker came out this month, I knew I had to make this adorable little cell phone carrier for my niece for her birthday. She's an orange girl just like I'm a red girl! I used some fossil fern fabrics for the first time--see girls! I can use other fabric besides country!! LOL, just don't expect to see any more of it! It turned out really neat. Almost makes me wish I had a cellphone but then I realized it would make a great rotary cutter carrier too! How Cool! I, also, made her a little orange photo scrapbook.


I finally have a nice stack of red star blocks. Tonight is Girl's Night at my house so I expect to get these plus the borders sewn on to the centre.


Today is my friend Janet's birthday; and, I made her this little stitchery. I think it turned out cute; and, of course, that's a self-portrait!LOL Looks just like me! Just don't tell her, because I haven't given it to her yet!:)

Tomorrow, I'll be giving you the details about my giveaway so be sure to check back in!

No comments: