Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm Back, what's new?

Finally, I think I have figured out why my I could not load pictures to my blog for the past several months. I had to switch from Firefox to Chrome, which of course is the best, for blogging. 

It's been a crazy month of May. We had to put our sweet little Louie kittie to sleep. He took sick all of a sudden and after two weeks of trying to make him better, we finally had to let him go. We are heartbroken and miss him so much. He just loved to be babied and we obliged him :) It's a very empty bed at night without him. 

Then, May 2, I fell down the stairs and did my leg up but good...NOT!! I ended up with deep tissue/muscle and bone bruising. It's just been the past three days that I can stand on it again and quilt...so very frustrating.

And then, on May 14, my dearest and beloved Aunt Evelyn passed away. A month of tears it has been here but brighter days ahead. Does anyone have any sunshine they can send me???

God Bless and Happy Stitching :)

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

It sounds like you had a rough month, and sending happy thoughts your way. I think you are due for some blessings for the next month.

Debbie

Darlene said...

Oh my, your life has definitely been full of challenges! I'm sending lots and lots of (((Hugs))) and all the sunshine you need. :-)

Anonymous said...

Shell,
Wishing you much brighter days ahead. ttyl Northlakequilter

QuiltSue said...

Good to see you back. I'm sorry May has been so horrible for you. The only sunshine I can offer is that it's almost June.

OPIUM SPRAY said...


MACAM - MACAM ALAT BANTU SEX PRIA DEWASA

JUAL BONEKA SEKS FULL BODI TERBARU


JUAL VAGINA PANTAT BERTATO GETAR SILIKON


JUAL TENGA ALAT BANTU SEX


JUAL ALAT BANTU ONANI FLESHLIGHT


JUAL VAGINA PINGGUL FULL SILIKON


JUAL VAGINA BULU GETAR

MACAM - MACAM ALAT BANTU SEX WANITA DEWASA.


JUAL VIBRATOR FANTASY BLISS MURAH


JUAL ALAT BANTU WANITA VIBRATOR THORN DRAGON


JUAL SEX TOYS HAPPY SOME


JUAL PENGGELI PUTING PAYUDARA


PENGGELI VAGINA TERBARU MIC


JUAL C-STRING ALAT SEX WANITA



PENGOBATAN DAN OBAT KESEHATAN HERBAL ALAMI


SEMENAX OBAT HERBAL PENYUBUR SPERMA


OBAT PERANGSANG UNUTUK PRIA ATAU WANITA


OPIUM SPRAY

JUAL PERANGSANG RED SPIDER CAIR



OBAT DAN ALAT PEMBESAR PENIS

VMENPLUS HERBAL

VIMAX PEMBESAR PENIS DEWASA

MAXMAN CAPSULE

PRO EXTENDER