Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Sew'ed!

Remember the other day, when I said I was going to have to force myself to sew something, anything!!!  Well, I did! I can't say I was jumping for joy while sewing but it did feel good to accomplish something; and, the next day, I felt more inspired to sew something else.  I didn't make anything complicated or mindblowing but here it is:
 Some little projects for guild..teacups and a needlecase.
 I've knit several of these ruffley scarves.  They are so fun to knit!
Some redwork teatowels...I think adding the red rickrack put them over the top!
And, totally not quilt stuff, but check these carrots out! They all came out of the same row in the garden!
 Okay, back to quilt stuff! LOL!  This summer I won a $50 gift certificate in a blog contest Sue was hosting.  I finally got around to spending it last week!  I ordered some Ruby to go with my Bliss....oooooo  Happy Dancing here!! Some Ruby yardage for borders and a charm pack of Comfort, which is absolutely yummy!  I am so enjoying my goodies!  Thanks Sue! and 1Choice4Quilting!
Mike, from 1Choice4Quilting, was so helpful and they even put a the prettiest piece of Christmas fabric in with my order.  I highly recommend them!
Happy Stitching and God Bless!

No comments: