Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Retreating!!

Peek-a-boo Mummy!(peeking around the sewing room door) After my sad comments about Misha being camera shy, he suddenly decided on Tuesday that he would be very brave and come out of hiding :) This cat has never liked having his picture taken for some weird reason, just when I have him all focused, boom! he moves!

I'm going on a retreat for the next four days at my favorite retreat centre, the Villa Madonna! No phones, no tv, no radio, just the hum of friends, rotary cutters and sewing machines! AND, we each get our own bedroom as the villa used to be a nunnery in it's old days. There is even a lovely and peaceful chapel and walking trails. The weather is supposed to be sunny and clear with normal January temps. All food is prepared by a devine cook and we are treated like queens! So, I won't be blogging again until Monday. :( Have a great week!

No comments: