Sunday, January 3, 2010

My First Post

My first post.....I was so inspired by reading other quilter's blogs over the past two years that I finally decided to join in all the fun. First, a bit about me. I love quilts, to quilt, to make quilts, to buy fabric, to fondle fabric, to sit and gaze at my fabric, to roll around on the floor...no wait...haven't done that yet! LOL I love my hubby, my two wonderful boys and my cat, who by the way, doesn't know he's a cat>he thinks he's Sir Spoiled and Come Meet My Demands Immediately. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color red and think every quilt should have red in it. I am constantly running out of red fabric. I hope there are other red fabric lover's out there. I like most all quilt styles but right now I am into scrappy style. Hope to meet you all here in the New Year!

No comments: