Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fab Quilts



Here's some photos from last night's Show & Tell. A fabulous Be Attitudes quilt! Can you believe this is her FIRST quilt! My first quilt wouldn't have given this one any competition, that's for sure. I didn't even know what I was really doing the first time I made a quilt. This quilt is what happens when you are smart and take a class to learn how to quilt unlike some of us who just are too stubborn to be told what to do!LOL I believe they call us nonconformists behind our backs!

This next quilt is the result of a BOM challenge done in black and white, where someone wins all the blocks. She took the centre blocks home and designed the rest of her quilt around them. All I can say is WOW! She really made that odd pink block work!

Tomorrow my quilting friends are coming to sew for the day. Will try to get some pics and I'll also introduce you to Sir Spoiled (better known as Misha and Babycakes). He was BAD today! I came home from shopping and he was sleeping on the table quilt....Naughty Kitty!!:) I also have some pics of my goodies from shopping.

Quiltingly,

No comments: